Weekend Warriors: TPT Organizational Tip

Did you read all those TPT/Blogging/Teaching secrets from yesterday?! I am SO honored to be working with such amazing teacher-blogger-friends! They are overflowing with genius (and lots of "why didn't I think of that??") ideas!!

Yesterday I shared a blogging tip, and today I'm going to share a tip I use to help me stay organized with my TPT products. I have a bazillion clip art images, borders, frames, and papers. Can you ever have too many graphics? I think not! But it's important to keep them organized so you can find what you need, when you need it. I figured it would just be easier for me to make a quick video to show you how I keep my graphics organized. There are many ways to do it; this way works best for me!

As you can see, I need more of EVERYTHING! But mostly frames... who are some of your favorite frame artists? I'm starting to make my wish list for the (fingers crossed) TPT Back to School sale, whenever that might be...

Make sure you check out my fellow Weekend Warriors for more Blogging, TPT, and Teaching Tips!





4 comments

  1. That's a great way to organize! Mine is similar but grouped by theme instead of type. I name each file with the theme first and then the name of the clip artist. For example 'beach balls-Glitter Meets Glue'. That way, when I'm working on something, I can just scroll to that section and find what I need!

    Primary on the Prowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently went in and organized my graphics, but they still need some help. I really like how you broke yours down. I think I want to give that a try. Great share.

    Dare to be Different-Teach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I finally know what your voice sounds like! Is it weird that I got excited about that? Great tips. I organize mine very similar to yours.

    Marcy
    Saddle Up For 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing how you organize your files! I love seeing who other sellers use in their products too, so I know who to go put on my wish list as well!! Thank you for such an awesome video as well!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I *love* reading comments!! Make sure you are a no reply blogger or leave your email address so we can stay in touch!

Back to Top