Friday Freebie: Thank-You Notes

WE MADE IT!!!

I don't know how, but we did. I think this photo sums it all up...
We actually didn't have school today due to icy road conditions. Of all the days to have a "Snow Day;" I have 8 pounds of frosting in my fridge and a table full of graham crackers and candy, waiting to be turned into gingerbread houses. Not sure what I'm going to do... Gingerbread houses in January?

Anyway, every year I am so amazed by the gifts my students give me for Christmas. I always tell them that the best gift they can give me is their hard work, listening ears, and kindness they show to their classmates. But that doesn't stop many of them from getting me a little something. Look what I got last week:
OMG! The BEST PRESENT (for me) EVER!!!

Of course I write thank-you notes to the bunnies who give me presents, but I always have a hard time finding cards that I like. Everything that is Christmas/winter themed is usually geared more towards adults. Always in cursive and not cute at all. And the "cute" ones, in my opinion, are a little on the tacky side. So this year I decided to make my own thank-you notes! The first two pages would be folding cards; the last page would be if you wanted to do post card notes.



Click any of the images to download a copy.

I write my thank-you notes over Winter Break and then mail them to the kids. That way I know they make it home :) And what kid doesn't love getting mail?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy your winter break!!

3 comments

  1. These cards are so cute! Thank you for sharing
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the thank yous. I didn't get them done before they left today. I think I will send them in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    We were definitely feeling the FULL effects of the full moon at our school!
    Your cards are so cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy your time off and Merry Christmas!
    Jill
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I *love* reading comments!! Make sure you are a no reply blogger or leave your email address so we can stay in touch!

Back to Top